- RECENT EVENTS, TIPS, AND OTHER GOODIES -
August 11, 2015
Hey friends! I think so many of my posts this year start with.. “I can’t believe how fast this year is flying by” and this one is no different! We’re near the middle of August and what is also my second busiest wedding month! May was the first! And as this month is already showing me is that I have some freaking amazing brides this year! I can honestly say EVERY.SINGLE.COUPLE that I have been blessed with this year has their own unique style, their own personalities and their own wedding day vision that has come to life but the one thing they all have in common is that they are nice and I truly enjoy this passion of mine when I get to work with nice people!
Here is a recap of my weekend:
– On Saturday, I started with a sunrise family session with Chris and his gorgeous family! I can’t wait to share more of these three soon! I know, I know….people are probably wondering why I am shooting a family session when I am a wedding photographer, but I found an opening in my schedule and was up for the challenge! Sunrise in DC is amazing so I love when couples are okay with waking up early!
– After my session in DC I traveled back home to attend an event at my church called “Praise in the Park” and you guessed…that’s what we did, we had a little church, played a few games, listened to some awesome performances and I watched people eat tons of fried food! As much as I love Oreos, I couldn’t bring myself to the idea of eating a fried Oreo despite how good everyone said they were!
– After “Praise in the Park” I had to make my way back into DC for an evening engagement session with my sweet friend and this weekend’s bride- Tamesha and her groom- Daniel. I was such a fun time and they were such a fun couple. The blog will be filled with all of these love sessions soon!
– Last but certainly not least, I photographed a wedding on Sunday at one of my favorite Virginia wedding venues- Morais Vineyard– and my sweet couple- Nathalie and Stathios- had the most perfect day! If something went wrong I wouldn’t be able to tell you what it was because everything seemed so flawless! I am excited to go through their photos and share some with you soon! In the meantime, I’ll leave you with a sneak peek!